A long overdue thank you to Edward from Echwalu Photography for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award 2012. Yay!
Here are the steps for receiving this award:
- Name the blogger who awarded you this fantastic award
- List 7 random facts about yourself
- Award 15 other bloggers this award
7 random facts about myself:
- I’m turning 25 (quarter century, woo hoo!) next week, and my family is in Australia to celebrate with me! Not only that, my mom will be turning 50 next month and our family will be together to celebrate her birthday as well.
- I am so easily startled but love sneaking up and scaring the daylights out of other people. I want a black morph suit.
- I started blogging in January of 2010 without expectations of following through, but here I am! And so glad too! Now I have at least 2 years of memories to look back on in in the future.
- I buy postcards with much enthusiasm but always fail to actually mail them out to family and friends…
- I will neglect everything to finish reading a good novel. One of my favourite authors is Michael Palmer.
- I love taking pictures but hated lugging around my DSLR during everyday life. I now own a point and shoot (Canon S95) and take it with me wherever I go so I don’t miss out on photo taking opportunities.
- I like buying my groceries online and having them delivered to my house – thank you Coles!
Award 15 other bloggers this award
I’ve been very lucky to accumulate a number of blog followers over the past little while, which is great because it also leads me back to their blogs. I now follow a number of bloggers, a few of whom I’d like to nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award 2012!
- Petra’s 365 photographs – Love her photo a day postings!
- Nonoy Manga – A 17yo Filipino high school student with lots of talent and gems to share in this one!
- Griffin’s Grub – Food, food, food! Love his detailed posts and willingness to share with people!
- Photosteam – A graphic designer with many amazing pictures. I especially like the ones of his travels!
- Capture the Captivating – She’s definitely captured some great photos! And love the artwork she sometimes posts!
- pawsforamoment – A blend of writing and animals – a lot of nice articles dealing with the current world of animals!
- The Better Man Project – Evan regularly records the life lessons he learns on a daily basis while trying to be the better man – very inspirational!
- Short stories from life – Manoj spins fantastic tales from his life – always a pleasure reading them.
Thank you everyone for your support <3 I hope you will enjoy checking out the blogs above! Have a nice day!
[Related post: One Lovely Blog Award]