- I finished editing my video of our trip to Bali! My only problem now is not being to share it due to our insanely slow upload speeds. Hopefully soon!
- Art date with Yoni! He finished painting THIS PIECE, based on The Persistence of Memory by Slavador Dali – pretty huh? I worked on the same piece I’ve been trying to complete for years now – Chaos of Cancer. Slowly getting there!
- I made a no-bake cheesecake for the first time! Peanut butter cheesecake with Wunderbar bits and topped with chocolate ganache. It was alright, way too rich and wouldn’t make it like that again.
- Being woken up at 4:30am this morning by a freakish grating sound coming from my ceiling fan. I couldn’t tell what was causing the noise and too scared to try and fix it half asleep.
- I ordered a dress a while ago, this one to be exact. From Ebay seller chsislady.
I finally had the chance to pick it up from the post office yesterday and opened it today, to find this mess.
Note the obvious asymmetrical neckline
And the poor construction of the bow
Not to mention the uneven and ugly seams all around the dress.
You bet I’m going to ask for a refund!
And finally, I don’t know if this should be a highlight or lowlight… but check out the ‘fancy’ garment bag the dress came in. I have no clue what it’s trying to say, do you?