- Finally back on track with my blogging! I was finally able to upload my Bali video (using school’s internet because our upload speeds are so crappy) and I believe I am now mostly, if not fully, up to date with my blogging! I just need to stay on top of it and not fall months behind again 😉
- I did clinical tutoring for first years today, and as always, really enjoyed it. This weekend was to help them learn their GI examination as well as to practice taking histories. Always makes me think of how far I’ve come as a student. I can still remember being nervous and trying so hard to remember the steps of each examination or all the questions I need to ask on a history taking (past medical history, medications, allergies, family history, etc). Now it is so second nature that I forgot how scared and new everything was back in first year. Growth and learning is good!
- Lunch date with Mario! It’s been so long since we caught up over some good food – delicious ramen at Wagaya! Sent this photo to Michael to say hi and make him envy as Wagaya is on of his favourite restaurants as well.
- Skype date with my mom and brother, and then a phone call with my sister – both late last night. Good to catch up and we also discussed a number of future plans that I hope will work out… if it does, I’ll let you know!
- Discovering that hornets are making a nest on a large plant in our backyard. Ugh. And that I’m going to have to get rid of it before it gets rid of me. I’m scared!
- You might have noticed how hideously burnt/dark I looked in photos at James & Kim’s wedding. My arms today… even good exfoliation can’t seem to help it resolve faster.