(Yes, I skipped DHAL for June 4th and 5th, sorry! I just didn’t find anything exciting or unusual to talk about)
- Sleeping in… until 9am today!
- Lunch date with Sam and catching up. I miss having him around to joke with like last rotation. He went to Wagaya for the first time today, and approved! Even treated me to lunch, although I was the one that took him, so thank you friend! 🙂 Glad he liked it because his girlfriend loves Japanese food, so now they have a new place to dine at.
- Dinner date with Amanda, Sarah, Kee Ping, his girlfriend Janice, Xuan Ping, Aditya, and Daniel at Malaya Corner. So nice to see them all and catch up! Food was tasty and plentiful and conversation was not lacking – what I enjoy! Also ran into Clarence and his friend Andrew, so that was a nice surprise as well.
- I baked today! The first time in a long time. I only bake when I can share with friends, like tonight. Trying to create a new chocolate cake recipe as well as a new choco-peanut butter icing and I think it was a success! Saved some for some special people I’m visiting tomorrow 😉
- Completed and submitted internship applications to Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia, 3 states in total. Now it’s completely out of my hands, I’m just praying that both Michael and I will be offered a job in the same city – that is our only wish.
- We haven’t sprayed cockroach repellant outside our house in a long long time. Now that it’s getting colder, the first one has finally made it’s way inside the house! Argh, so gross. It was about 1.5cm long and was too fast for me to kill… now it’s around the house somewhere and going to get revenge on me when I’m asleep. I guess it’s time to set traps. :(d