- June 08 – Starting a new show called The Blacklist. I’m really enjoying it and it reminds me of Alias, one of my favourite shows. A female protagonist, working for the FBI and a male antagonist (but is he really a villain?) with a unique relationship with the protagonist and a clearly deeper motive to his every single action.
- June 08 – Putting together my first Kracie Popin Cookin... even if it didn’t turn out very pretty.
- June 09 – Saw X-Men: Days of Future Past with Sarah and Amanda, I loved it! I was also surprised to see Blink (Asian mutant who can create portals) played by Fan BingBing, an actress I grew up with for her role in the extremely popular Chinese series, Princess Pearl.
- June 10 – Good teaching sessions today. Ended the evening with a dinner from McDonalds. I know… I shouldn’t have.
- June 08 – Not getting much studying done because I was too busy watching the Blacklist 😛
- June 09 – Had to tear up all the weeds in the backyard. Our landlord refuses to provide any gardening equipment and we will not spend our own money on such tools. Therefore, we have to tear them up by hand whenever there’s a house inspection or they make a big stink about it. A good workout, but wouldn’t need to do it if the landlord would do something about his backyard like the real estate agent said he would when we first moved in 3 years ago.
- June 10 – Long day! Headache by the time I got home but ebbing with some Tylenol.