If you are reading this… thank you! I can’t believe you are still here despite the fact that I am nearly one year behind on my blogging.
As you know, I use my blog as a journal of my life’s events so I will continue to try and blog in chronological order and catch up as soon as I can.
I thought it was only fair to update and let you know why I have been so absent – especially since I have not neglected this blog so much since its inception in 2010!
Although these are not excuses, there have been a few reasons for my absence…
- Long work hours as at the hospital
- Marrying my best friend and love, Michael, on May 14, 2016
- Vacation pre and post wedding (in Canada, Melbourne and Brisbane)
- Quickly falling pregnant after the wedding (literally 2 weeks after) and being extra tired working my usual hours. I was honestly coming home from work only to have dinner and fall straight asleep
- Finally, giving birth to our beautiful daughter, Laurel Linh Xuan Nguy on February 16, 2017. She’s now nearly 8 weeks old and as you can imagine, I have only rare moments to myself!
I can’t wait to catch up on my blog and tell you all about it and more!