On this page I will be sharing everything related to our wedding held at
the Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau, QC on May 14, 2016 ❤
I hope you enjoy reading about our journey preparing leading up to the big day!
In addition, I hope some of my posts may help another bride-to-be in her research and planning for her wedding! Please feel free to message if you have any questions!
- OUR ENGAGEMENT – Stradbroke Island
- STARTING THE WEDDING PLANNING
- WEDDING VENUE – Voyageurs Salon at the Canadian Museum of History
- WEDDING OFFICIANT – Michael O’Callaghan from All Seasons
- WEDDING CAKE – Irina Shainski of Sweet Song Cake
- WEDDING CATERER – Distinction by Sodexo
- WEDDING DAY OF COORDINATOR – Canadian Museum of History
- WEDDING DJ & PHOTOBOOTH – Quality Entertainment
- ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SHOOT – Kim Ing Photography
- BACHELORETTE – May 7, 2016
- WEDDING MANICURE
- WEDDING REHEARSAL – May 13, 2016